This week we rolled out an update to our iOS app which includes a range of fixes and improvements.The main fix is for broadcasters. We’ve completely re-written the broadcast engine which means more efficient and reliable broadcasting from your iOS device, especially in low internet conditions.
Here is a breakdown of all the key improvements in Mixlr for iOS 2.2:
– Updated internal live broadcasting code to use less bandwidth, be more efficient and broadcast higher quality audio.
– Fixed issues relating to iOS broadcasts not working on other iOS devices.
– Chat should no longer disconnect at certain times
– Chat messages containing certain characters will no longer be truncated in the app.
– Fixed various issues connecting and reconnecting to live streams
If you’ve got feedback or think we could make Mixlr for iOS better, let us know by getting in touch via our support centre.